I am so excited this morning to have a guest post on the amazing blog cherriosandlattes.com. It is such an wonderful opportunity to share my work on such a fabulous blog! Thank you Miss Mackenzie!!!
I hope ya'll go and check it out :)
We have started summer swim lessons and I was surprised that my little one was awake and my big one slept in. I thought for sure I’d have to wake them both up for school. But nope there he was bright eyed and busy tailed and ready to go. He quickly let me know he was going to help me make breakfast! My boys love when I make donuts and one of my little guy’s other favorite breakfasts is the blueberry muffins from the bag. Yes I know he is crazy muffins are so much better homemade but that’s what he likes! So he wanted me to make blueberry donuts. He went right over and grabbed my Sunbeam Donut Maker and looked at me expectantly. So here we go!
Continue reading my post for Baked Blueberry Donuts @ Cheeriosandlattes.com!
- My name is Krista and I am trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up. There is just too much I want to do. So, I want to try a little bit of everything. Which is why I decided to start this blog, to try out a bunch of different things and find those things I love to do along the way.
- December (19)
- November (10)
- October (16)
- September (19)
- August (12)
- July (14)
- Great Idea Thursday's - 12
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Great Idea Thursday's #10 Features
- Surprise Recipe Swap June 2013
- Great Idea Thursday's - 11
- Guest Post: The Power of Ten
- Cheerios and Lattes Guest Post
- Strawberry-Raspberry Turnovers
- Great Idea Thursday's - 10
- Water-Bottle Holder Kids Craft
- Guest Post: Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Great Idea Thursday's - 9
- Easy Soft Homemade Playdough
- Pampered Chef June Specials
- Ich liebe dich!
- #Twelve Loaves June 2013: Buns
- May (22)
- April (13)
- March (16)
- February (24)
- January (32)