Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pampered Chef June Specials

Hey ya'll.  I haven't posted any Pampered Chef things on my blog before but the specials are so fabulous for June I just had to share them!

I am a consultant so just shoot me an e-mail and I can get you going for these great deals :)
kristascookin@gmail.com

If you want something but you don't want to host a show of your own I will be submitting an order at the end of June. I will direct ship your products to you :) You can view the catalog @ The Pampered Chef.  My personal website isn't up and running right now.  I'm hoping to have it back up this fall.

If you host a Cooking or Catalog show and submit the Show between 1-15th of June 2013 you get the Cool @ Serve Square Tray for FREE! Plus the Regular Host Special.  That's pretty awesome.  Perfect to get ready for summer entertaining.


As a guest, if you spend $60 or more you get the Quick Stir Pitcher for free! Ice Cold Lemonade anyone?


For more details visit: http://www.pamperedchef.com.

Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...