This recipe is from our new Favorite Cookbook All Fired Up it is marvelous!
1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
1 Tbsp lime zest
1 Tbsp lemon zest
1 large or 2 small garlic cloves, pressed
1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
1/2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
1/4 tsp kosher salt or to taste
1/8 tsp fresh ground pepper or to taste
In a mixing bowl add the butter. Zest the fresh citrus and add to the butter. Press in the garlic. Seed and mince the jalapeno. Add the chile, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix well until fragrant and completely combined. Transfer to a small covered bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove about 10-20 minutes before ready to serve to allow time to soften.
- I am the Mom of two boys and the owner and creator of Evolve (March 2017). I am passionate about development, motivation, and change. I am dedicated and hard-working so that I can provide for my family. My goal in life is to share my talents with others, help others reach their potential, and to be a positive influence to those around me
- ► 2015 (41)
- ► 2014 (100)
- Great Idea Thursday's - 20
- Grilled Steak with Citrus Compound Butter Fajitas
- Grilled Steak with Citrus Chile Compound Butter
- Citrus Chile Compound Butter
- Fabulous Cookbook to Give Your Man!
- 100 Sight Words for Beginning Readers
- Elementary Age Educational Websites
- Fabulous Features from Great Idea Thursday's Summe...
- Great Idea Thursday's - 19
- Great Idea Thursday's Summer Vacation Edition
- Tzatziki Sauce
- ▼ August (12)