Saturday, January 31, 2015

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies

I am an Influenster Blogger and as one of my FREE products I received a jar of Reese's new Peanut Butter Chocolate spread.  If you love peanut butter, then you will love this spread.  It is great as a spread on bread/toast or as a dip.  My jar quickly disappeared, and in fact when I went to make these cookies there wasn't enough so I had to improvise by using some regular peanut butter too! Silly kids ate it all :) Anyway, I guess I will have to go buy more.

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies

1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate spread (or 1/2 peanut butter, 1/2 spread)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 3/4 cup flour

Preheat oven to 350 F. Cream the butter, peanut butter chocolate spread, sugar, and brown sugar for 2-3 minutes.  Add the egg and vanilla and beat well until the mixture is light and fluffy.  In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt, and soda.  


*Note: I went to make these cookies and realized I didn't have enough spread... I had to use 1/2 regular peanut butter and 1/2 of the peanut butter chocolate spread. 


In two additions add the dry ingredients to the sugar mixture and stir just until the flour is fully incorporated.  Use a medium scoop to transfer the cookie dough onto an baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Use the bottom of a glass or two forks to flatten the cookies.


Bake for 8-10 minutes until set and the bottom is brown.  


Let cookies cool on the pan 2-3 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.


Peanut Butter Fans watch out!

Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...