When I moved last summer I lost my old zester and I didn't realize how much I loved it until I didn't have one any more. These zester/grater's are perfect for zesting citrus, grating cheese, chocolate, cinnamon, spices, and nuts.
It has a sharp stainless steel blade with a cover.
- Grate Parmesan over soups and salads
- Add chocolate garnish to a chocolate drizzled dessert
- Add garlic and peppers to homemade guacamole
- Grate lemons, limes, and oranges to add zest to pesto, dressing, desserts...
- Create a marinade for seafood, chicken, and meat with fresh spices and flavors
- Super thick handle for a safe, comfortable grip
- Plastic snap on cover to protect blade during storage
- Extra long, 8" stainless steel blade means zest is perfect every time
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean up
- Durable and built-to-last design is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
I totally love this! The blades are sharp, cut evenly and consistently and cleans up great in the dishwasher.
The first time I remembered to actually take pictures using my zester was while making homemade Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes. Since the base cupcake recipe was borrowed from a good friend I wont post it but I will be creating something fabulous from it in the future :)
The zest came off easily and clean without getting to the pith. It added amazing flavor to the cupcake batter and to the raspberries for the frosting.
What do you think of my cute little gifts?