First and foremost I want to thank Krista @ Joyful Healhy Eats for nominating me. You are awesome darlin' and you have an amazing blog!
Starting this blog has been a wonderful experience for me. I love to share the things that I make and the things that I love with you. Thank you for sharing in my journey to try new things and bring out those tried and true favorites with me! I love all your comments and I appreciate you stopping by to check out my blog! I hope you enjoy the time you spend here and will come back again!
My goal was to offer something of value and hoped that someone would find me out of all the amazing blogs out there on the internet. I am grateful to a Heavenly Father that has given me this boost that I needed!
For those of you who are still learning “blog talk” like me, the Liebster Award is an award given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and have been in existence for less than 6 months.
Here are the Rules:
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions the nominator has asked you.
- Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
11 Random Facts about Me:
- I graduated High School early, during the 1st trimester of my Senior year and attended University for the other 2/3.
- I lettered in Academics and Swimming in High School.
- I married my husband when I was 18.
- I met my husband at the Air Force ROTC Detachment at Utah State. (I was in ROTC a whole two semesters before I realized I could have the benefits without being the actual service member)
- I graduated from Eastern Washington University with a BA in Management and Human Resources.
- My husband and I have moved 9 times in our 11 year marriage.
- I have two fabulous boys that are my world. They make me a better person and I love doing things with them and making things for them.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I love making things myself. I have always enjoyed art and making different projects whether it be in the kitchen or crafting.
- I love to try new things.
- I believe in a lifetime of learning.
11 Questions from Krista @ Joyful Healthy Eats
- If you could have any superhero power, what would it be? -Timetravel. There are things I would love to go back and do over, or enjoy again and again. The possibilities are endless.
- If you could be an executive chef at any restaurant which one would it be and why? -My own! I would absolutely love to open my own place! It would have an amazing bakery and people would just want to come stay all day.
- What is your favorite book? -This question isn't fair. You can't have just one favorite book. There are too many genres... I guess if I were going to pick up just one book today, right now it would be Divergent by Veronica Roth.
- Favorite snack it eat during a movie? - Red Vines or Twizzlers
- If you could star in any romantic comedy, which one would it be? - The Notebook. I'm a hopeless romantic. (I don't know if this qualifies as a comedy...)
- Weirdest Idiosyncrasy? - I apologize a lot, for stuff I don't necessarily have any control over. But ask any of my friends and I say "I'm Sorry" probably too often.
- I have the hardest time completing…. my scrapbook. I don't know why either. I love looking at pictures and I love my boys but I cannot seem to get it finished. In fact I am no where near finished. Goal: work on scrapbook today!!!
- Coolest place you have traveled to? Costa Rica. I loved the open beaches and the amazing Rain Forest with butterflies bigger than your hand and Orchids blooming all over. I loved it and would jump at the chance to go again.
- What is your favorite candle smell? - Vanilla
- If you could be in the Olympics which event would you be in? - Oh man, I would get laughed at but I would have to go with swimming. Once upon a time I was fairly good at it but not any more. I would have to ask my friend Crissy Perham to come help me!
- Strangest food you have ever eaten? - Chocolate covered Grasshoppers
Blogs I’m Nominating:
- Krista @ Joyful Healthy Eats (I just have to because your blog is fabulous)
- Shandy @ Aprons and Pearls
- Jackie @ Rediscovering Lost Arts from Our Mothers
- Tamar @ Random-osity
- Brooke @ Blissful Roots
- Renea @ Cupcake-n-Bake
- Shannon @ Cozy Country Living
- From Calculus to Cupcakes
- Nicole @ Young Broke and Hungry
- Blueberry Kitchen
- Chatting Over Chocolate
You all had fabulous blogs! Keep up the good work and keep growing!
Here are my Questions for you:
- What is your favorite color?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- If you were to recommend a book to a friend what book would it be?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Who is your hero?
- What are you most proud of?
- I have the hardest time completing…. (fill in the blank)
- If you could go anywhere in the world and money was not an issue where would you go?
- What is your favorite pizza topping?
- What is your fondest memory?
- What is your favorite movie?