Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Easy No Knead Wheat Bread

Last night I posted my first recipe made with my brand new WonderMill as part of the Grain Mill Wagon Challenge! I am so excited to be participating in this challenge.  I love making homemade fresh breads and I am having a hay day making my own flour.  The WonderMill is amazing.  It literally takes only minutes to make your own flour and I have been ecstatic with the results. There has been some serious experimenting going on in my kitchen :) Needless to say the actual bread has been disappearing at an alarming rate, but that just gives me an excuse to make more!

My husband laughed at me the day it came in the mail.  I was like a kid in the candy store putting the parts together and running around buying grain to use! What can I say, I'm a Food Geek :)

Anyway, I hope you give this recipe a try and let me know what you think.

More is coming soon! Check out my post at the Grain Mill Wagon Blog: www.grainmillwagon.com


Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...