Friday, February 14, 2014

I Heart You Valentine's Applique Quilt

Today my Post is at Parade.com



What do you think? Do you love my fun Valentine's Quilt? 

If so, *Pretty Please* visit the link to the full DIY post at Parade.com and leave a comment! If enough of my fabulous friends, family, and readers leave comments I may be offered an opportunity to become a regular contributor! Needless to say, I would be immensely grateful for your comment love :)

I am thrilled with how fun it turned out. I love how the pinks just pop up off the monochromatic background. I made this quilt as a blanket for my sweet cousins first baby girl! I can't wait to see what she thinks of it, it goes off in the mail today!

After I finished the blanket, I thought it would be adorable as Valentines Day wall hanging. It's a great size for both.

I was offered this amazing opportunity through Sverve. For those of you who aren't familiar with Sverve, check it out (I'd love it if you endorsed me while you are there! I always return the favor :) ) It's a great place to connect with brands and get some fabulous blogging opportunities!

To see the other Sverve Bloggers who are on Parade check out the Sverve Contributor page: http://parade.condenast.com/member/sverve/!

Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...