Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Grain Mill Wagon Challenge: Delectable White, Whole Wheat, and Oat Dinner Rolls

For those of you who have been readers @ A Handful of Everything, you may remember that I have joined the Grain Mill Wagon Challenge! Making bread is therapeutic to me and there is little more I love than making bread for my friends and family. With my new WonderMill I am loving making my own flour and combining several different kinds of flour to make some great new recipes.

My post this week is exactly about that, mixing different flours and grains together to make an amazing homemade bread.

Another post will be coming soon! Check out my post and other great blogger recipes at the Grain Mill Wagon Blog: www.grainmillwagon.com


Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...