Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DIY Pomegranate Vanilla Milk Bath

Today my Post is at Parade.com




I love getting bath salts as a gift because I never buy them.  However I have found over the last few years that it can be a lot of fun to make your own, and they are ridiculously easy! If you want to see the full post please visit the link to the full DIY post at Parade.com and leave me a comment!

I was offered this amazing opportunity to be a Parade Contributor through Sverve.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Sverve, check it out (I'd love it if you endorsed me while you are there! I'll return the favor :)) It's a great place to connect with brands and get some fabulous blogging opportunities!


To see the other Sverve Bloggers who are on Parade check out the Sverve Contributor page: http://parade.condenast.com/member/sverve/!

Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...