Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cheerios and Lattes Guest Post

I am so excited this morning to have a guest post on the amazing blog cherriosandlattes.com.  It is such an wonderful opportunity to share my work on such a fabulous blog!  Thank you Miss Mackenzie!!!

I hope ya'll go and check it out :)


Baked Blueberry Donuts

My little guy cracks me up.  He can be so picky about his food but he can be really sweet too.  Every morning we have to check online what the weather is going to be and what Lunch will be at school.  If he doesn’t like what’s for lunch then I “have to pack lunch.” Today he wanted school lunch but he had an idea.  “Mom, how ‘bout we take in one of your great recipes to the cafeteria and they can make it!”  Well son, I don’t think it works that way but you are sweet.

We have started summer swim lessons and I was surprised that my little one was awake and my big one slept in.  I thought for sure I’d have to wake them both up for school. But nope there he was bright eyed and busy tailed and ready to go.  He quickly let me know he was going to help me make breakfast!  My boys love when I make donuts and one of my little guy’s other favorite breakfasts is the blueberry muffins from the bag.  Yes I know he is crazy muffins are so much better homemade but that’s what he likes!  So he wanted me to make blueberry donuts.  He went right over and grabbed my Sunbeam Donut Maker and looked at me expectantly.  So here we go!

Continue reading my post for Baked Blueberry Donuts @ Cheeriosandlattes.com!

 

Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...