Wednesday, November 7, 2012

October Book Club

The October Book was selected by my friend Amanda:
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

This book is one of the great reason's I love being in a book club.  This is probably a book I would not have picked up to read on my own but I absolutely loved it!  I am so glad I bought this book instead of borrowing it from the library because I will most definitely want to read it again!  The author does a wonderful job illustrating with her words creating a masterpiece of black and white in your mind as you follow the intoxicating story.  I love how the characters were all interconnected, and the author did a wonderful job connecting the different timelines as everything comes together at the end.  This was a book I didn't want to put down.  

Print Friendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...